You might be knowing the enormous benefits of renewable energy for the Earth, but you might think that you need your kids or your students to know just like you how renewable energy is really important. But on the other hand, Renewable energy might be a hard topic that can not be easily explained to small children.
Therefore There are some useful Renewable energy kits which allow kids to make small renewable energy modules ,which really help kids to fully understand renewable energy industry, and how does it work . Next are the 10 best renewable energy kits for kids education.
10 Best Renewable Energy Educational Kits for Kids
- Build over 125 projects investigating alternative energy strategies
- Learn about "Green Energy" options with included bonus educational manual
- Contains over 40 parts including Hand Crank, Solar Cell, FM Radio, Energy Compartment, Rechargeable Battery, Windmill Clock, and Analog Meter
- Compatible with the Snap Circuits family of electronic learning kits
- Includes full-color manual with over 100 pages and separate educational manual
- For grades 3-8
- Unique resource for classroom exploration
- Made of durable plastic
- Great for learning
- Great for learning
- Great for learning
- BUILD AND TRANSFORM A ROBOT - The 14-in-1 Educational Solar Robot kit allows your future engineer to build a robot and transform it to 14 different robot modes, with unique movements and designs. The robot can be changed from a running beetle, to a rowing boat, to a walking crab, or even to a zombie-chaser.
- CHALLENGE AND EDUCATE - Curious learners will be challenged with building and interacting with the 14 different robot designs and functions. Boys and girls will learn about solar energy and robotics from the comfort of their home or classroom- while having tons of fun. This kit includes educational instructions and two levels of complexity for the robot builds.
- POWERED BY THE SUN - With alternative energy playing such a pivotal role, there is no better time than now to start children on the path to learning basic concepts behind robotics and renewable energy resources. Fortunately, this product is powered by the sun, so there are no batteries required. The robot moves in the direct sunlight and allows kids to create and use their infinite imagination.
- WORKS ON LAND OR IN WATER - The robot has modes that work in both the land or in water. Some modes will walk or crawl and others will float or swim. Explore mechanics and science on your tabletop, floor, pool or bathtub. Switch up your environment keeps this toy interesting for your child or student.
- S.T.E.M. LEARNING - Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics; rather than teach the four methods as separate and individual subjects, STEM consolidates them into an interconnected learning standard based on real-world applications. Each Build-Your-Own Robot Kit is a working model that demonstrates STEM concepts for ages 10 and up.
- Build wind-powered generators to energize your electric vehicles and charge your rechargeable batteries!
- Models include: a 3-foot tall long-bladed turbine, short-bladed turbine, glider, motorcycle, jet car, tractor, race car, and sail car.
- Includes two styles of wind turbine blades and a gearbox with three different gear ratios for experimenting.
- A 36-page, full-color manual guides model building with step-by-step assembly instructions.
- Learn all about renewable energy!
- Build a working wind turbine
- Harness mechanical energy from wind to lift weights
- Generate electricity to light and LED and charge a battery
- Learn the physics of wind turbines
- Discover how wind occurs and why it is such a promising energy source
- 12 experiments and building projects
- Harness mechanical energy from water to do physical work
- Generate electricity to light an LED
- Learn the physics of water turnies
- Discover why hydropower is a promising source of energy
- Pneumatic hydraulic engines
- Build your own models powered by air and water pressure
- Construct 15 models
- Compete with your friends to see whose water jet propelled car and hydro pneumo car goes the farthest
- Kit comes with everything you need
- With this kit, you can learn about alternative energy and sustainable living by building energy-related models and conducting 100 experiments.
- Hook up a photovoltaic solar panel to generate electricity from sunlight.
- Build wind turbines to extract energy from the wind.
- The 4M Tin Can Robot teaches the value of recycling by repurposing a used can into a fun and functional robot.
- No special tools or knowledge required; the kit contains detailed instructions and all the necessary parts.
- Just add a used soda pop can and let the fun begin.
- Use the kit to create a silly robot or a motorized monster, or a combination of the two.
- Requires one AA batteries (not included). Recommended for ages 8 years and up. Works well and long with Polaroid Batteries.