You might be knowing the enormous benefits of renewable energy for the Earth, but you might think that you need your kids or your students to know just like you how renewable energy is really important. But on the other hand, Renewable energy might be a hard topic that can not be easily explained to small children.
Therefore, there are some useful Renewable energy kits that allow kids to make small renewable energy modules, which really help kids to fully understand the renewable energy industry, and how does it work. Next are the 10 best renewable energy kits for kids’ education.
10 Best Renewable Energy Educational Kits for Kids
- Build over 125 projects investigating alternative energy strategies
- Learn about "Green Energy" options with included bonus educational manual
- For grades 3-8
- Unique resource for classroom exploration
- BUILD AND TRANSFORM A ROBOT - The 14-in-1 Educational Solar Robot kit allows your future engineer to build a robot and transform it to 14 different robot modes, with unique movements and designs. The robot can be changed from a running beetle, to a rowing boat, to a walking crab, or even to a zombie-chaser.
- CHALLENGE AND EDUCATE - Curious learners will be challenged with building and interacting with the 14 different robot designs and functions. Boys and girls will learn about solar energy and robotics from the comfort of their home or classroom- while having tons of fun. This kit includes educational instructions and two levels of complexity for the robot builds.
- Build wind-powered generators to energize your electric vehicles and charge your rechargeable batteries!
- Models include: a 3-foot tall long-bladed turbine, short-bladed turbine, glider, motorcycle, jet car, tractor, race car, and sail car.
- Build a working wind turbine
- Harness mechanical energy from wind to lift weights
- 12 experiments and building projects
- Harness mechanical energy from water to do physical work
- Pneumatic hydraulic engines
- Build your own models powered by air and water pressure
- With this kit, you can learn about alternative energy and sustainable living by building energy-related models and conducting 100 experiments.
- Hook up a photovoltaic solar panel to generate electricity from sunlight.
- The 4M Tin Can Robot teaches the value of recycling by repurposing a used can into a fun and functional robot.
- No special tools or knowledge required; the kit contains detailed instructions and all the necessary parts.