When you are away from home or office and your phone battery dies, it can be a really frustrating experience. Our smartphones are turning more intelligent and powerful. Our dependence on smartphones is increasing and we spend more time on our mobile screens more than ever before. We need the energy to power our smart devices. Power banks and solar chargers can fulfill the energy needs of our smartphones.
How Do Solar Chargers Work?
The solar module converts solar energy into electricity when it receives sunlight. The photovoltaic process is responsible for the conversion of solar energy into electricity. Solar modules work most efficiently in the bright sunlight, but they can still work in cloudy conditions as well.
The battery stores the converted electricity and you can use it to power your devices when you need. Instead of using the solar modules directly to recharge your battery, it is better to have a solar battery to power up your devices. It acts as a buffer for your smart devices and filters the energy lows and peaks.
Benefits Of Using Solar Chargers For Phones
You will use green energy for your smart devices with a solar battery charger instead of using coal-generated energy. Using solar energy to power your devices is eco-friendly and good for the environment. The solar energy is clean energy without the emission of any harmful gases in the atmosphere.
Power In Remote Locations
It is difficult for us to find a power source in a remote location away from the cities. Sun can act as a power source directly for us if we harness the solar power using a solar charger.
Besides the initial cost of purchasing the solar charger, there is no additional cost of using solar power. You don’t have to worry about the electricity your device needs each month if you depend on a solar charger.
Power Multiple Devices
A solar charger can power multiple devices at the same time. You don’t have to wait until one of your devices charges completely and you recharge another device. You can simply put your devices on charging during the night and let the solar charger power up during the daytime.
Types Of Solar Chargers
Solar Charger With A Power Bank
Solar chargers that come with a power bank can store the converted solar energy to power up your devices whenever you need. The power bank solves the problem of non-availability of sunlight during the night.
Related: The Best Solar Power Banks
You can have enough power stored in the power bank for the night time so that you almost never run out of power provided you power up your solar charger during the daytime.
Folding Solar Chargers
Folding solar chargers solve the problem of portability. If you want more power from your solar chargers, you will have to increase their surface area. Increasing the surface area results in the solar chargers getting bigger and you cannot think about carrying them around with you.
Folding solar chargers have a large surface area to trap the solar energy efficiently and you can fold them up if you want to carry them around in your travel bag. Let’s have a look at the 10 best Solar chargers both Power bank and folding.
- 【20000mAh Large Capacity Solar Charger】20000mAh Large capacity battery with solar charging board, It takes just 6-8 hours to completely recharge with a 2.4A charger.
- 【Dual Output Ports】The portable solar charger simultaneously charges 2 devices via dual 5V/2A USB output ports. FREE 2 USB cables of different lengths.It can charge iphone X up to 6 times, iPhone 8 up to 7 times, mini ipads up 2 times. Awesome for outside activities such as camping, hiking, and other emergency use.
- [20000MAH HUGE CAPACITY] - With wide compatibility,work well for smartphone,video camera,tablet PC etc,Charges an iPhoneX 4.5 times,an iPhone8 6.5 times,an iPhone7 6.2 times,an iPhone6s 6.5 times,a Galaxy S8 5 times,or an iPad mini4 3 times
- [QUICK CHARGE TYPE C 3A INPUT] - 2*DC 5V/2.4A outputs and 1*Micro 5V/2.4A iuput,Plus a Type C 5V/3A high speed input,2 outputs and 2 inputs in total,Provide you with more charging options and fast charging needs.Warm tips:If two outputs are used at the same time,the output current will be split,one can reach 2.4A,but the other can only be about 1.3A.This is the normal situation
- 25000mAh High Capacity: It consists of Li-polymer cells, as large as iPhone 8Plus which can charge most phones over 10 times and tablets at least 3.4 times, meeting your 10-day travel needs.
- 4 Times Solar Panels: Solar Power is 5W, quickly charging the phone simultaneously when the solar charger itself is being charged in sunlight, which is 4-5 times faster than the single-panel chargers. (support wall charger).
- 【Qi WIRELESS & SOLAR POWER】NEWEST 10,000mAh power bank. Not just wireless power bank but wireless charger as well compatible with iPhone XR/ XR MAX/ XS/ X/ 8/ 8plus, Samsung Galaxy S9/S9plus S8/S8plus and all qi-enabled devices. Truly cable-free and tangle-free.
- 【FRIENDLY REMINDERS ON SOLAR】Please kindly know that solar charging is an additional feature, the actual result may not be as positive as you expect for the small panel size, large capacity and uncontrollable sunlight intensity. Thanks for your understanding！
- High Energy Conversion: Ravpower highly efficient solar cells convert up to 21. 5-23. 5% of solar power into free energy. Charge up to two USB devices simultaneously and forget what it feels like to have to look for a socket.
- Important Note: Please DO NOT lay the solar panel directly on CONCRETE, SAND, ROCK or other high heat conduction surfaces in direct sunlight – this will cause the solar panel to overheat and significantly reduce the conversion rate and output wattage
- MADE FOR SOLAR GENERATORS - Compatible with most solar generator on the market ( but not for Jackery 440 ). With our included different size of connectors(8mm DC Adapter for Goal Zero, 5.5 * 2.5mm DC Adapter for Suaoki portable Generator and 3.5 * 1.35mm DC Adapter for Paxcess portable Power Generator), and 5V USB devices, including smartphones and tablets(iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy), GPS, digital cameras, etc.
- 3-USB SMART CHARGING TECHNOLOGY - The build-in smart IC chip intelligently identifies your device, and maximizes its charging speed while protects your devices from over charging and overloading. The charging current of USB ports (up to 2.4A max 5V DC per port, 6A max overall) is monitored and automatically adjusted according to the sunlight level.
- 【High-Efficieny】The high-efficiency of its three solar Monocrystalline panels cell is based on SunPower Maxeon technology, that allows them to reach 21%-24% of conversion efficiency while providing enough power (up to 2.0A max per port or 3.0 A max overall)
- 【Advanced Smart IC Chip Technology】 Microchip support to detects the electronic devices plugged into the USB ports for fast charging two phones simultaneously under safe conditions as well as the prevention of overheating
Our smartphones remain hungry for power all the time. With all the smart features, increased screen size, increased processing power, the demand for energy is expected to increase as well.
Solar battery chargers are the perfect solution designed for mobile devices. They can power up our devices almost everywhere in the world.