The growing demand for energy has put an increased burden on the existing sources and its time Renewable sources of energy are considered for power production.
Solar energy is the widest form of available energy and with the sun being its source it’s sure to last for billions of years. The many advantages of implanting solar-powered devices for daily use has compelled many nations across the world to shift to this form of energy.
Solar Energy is not only cheap but is the right answer to all the future needs. With so much pollution, it is essential that all shift to renewable sources of energy to undo some of the damage done to the environment. Solar Panel now comes in a wide range of designs and one can choose an assembly according to their respective energy demands. Though the initial cost of installation may be a little higher it can be easily recovered by minimal electricity bills in the future.
The internet is full of DIY solar panel kits which can be easily built at home. One does not have to be an engineer to complete them to perfection.
Just a simple assembly and few connections would do the job. There are many ready-made solar panel kits available in the market and with an increasing number of manufacturers, these now come at a much lower cost than before.
Solar energy is good for individuals and households even if they think that their energy requirement is not much. The additional solar energy produced can be sold to the local energy supplier for a good sum.
Installing your home with solar paneling does not have to be a massive undertaking. You can find home solar panel kits to upgrade your home and help you control your utility bills. Not only do these kits help you reduce the cost of energy for home, but also the kits themselves are also relatively inexpensive. Getting green energy for your home only takes a small investment if you are someone who likes to do the work yourself since hiring an installer is an added expense.
10 Best Solar Panel Kits For Home & Small Businesses
- 【Reliable】EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed. Authorized UL 1703 photovoltaic modules and panels. PERC Solar Cells, Black frame solar panel
- 【Durable】Capable of withstanding high winds, up to 2400 Pa, and snow loads of 5400 Pa. Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use. Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance. IP67 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low-pressure water jets
- High module conversion efficiency (approx. 15.46%);EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed.
- Ideal output: 2000Wh per day; can fully charge a 200Ah battery from 50% in 3 hours (depending on the availability of sunlight).
- Basic components for off-grid solar panel system, caravan, RV, boat, Green house solar panel system. Each solar panel comes with MC4 connectors.
- Solar Panel: Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades as well as withstand high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa), Lightweight anodized aluminum frame and reinforced Safety and anti-Reflection coated glass 3.2mm thick (tempered + patterned).
- The kit includes 100 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel, 30 Amp 12V/24V PWM Common Postive Solar Charge Controller with LCD Display, 20Ft 12AWG Solar Panel and Controller Connector Adaptor Wire Extension Cables, 1 Set of Mounting Z Brackets
- Used in various off-grid applications that include 12 and 24 volts arrays, water pumping systems, signaling systems and other off-grid pplications. Great for off-grid applications, such as RVs, trailers, boats, sheds, and cabins.
- This solar panel kit ideal daily output: 1.6KWh. Can fully charge a 12V 100AH battery in 4 hours (depending on the availability of sunlight)
- The 400W solar power kit is great for off-grid applications, such as RVs, trailers, boats, sheds, and cabins
- Get 30% Federal Solar Tax Credit. Additional Local Utility Rebate & State Tax Benefits may be available. UL & Utility Grid Tie Inverter.
- Includes 6 PCS Solar Panels (240 Watt)
- 4kwh daily output depends on the sunlight availability, supply for the off grid life,power for fridge and small A/C,etc.
- Combiner box offers safety protection, with 10A fuse for each string, anti-backflow diodes and lighting protection.
- Complete kit includes: (4pcs) 100 Watt Polycrystalline Solar Panel, 30-amp P30L Solar Charge Controller (w/ LCD Display and user adjustable settings), 40 feet of UL Listed 12 AWG Solar Cable, Solar Connectors, all necessary solar mounting hardware + 4pcs BattaMax 100Ah (400ah total) AGM, Maintenance Free, Deep Cycle 12V Batteries with 2/0 AWG Interconnect Battery Cables.
- Designed for RVs, cabins, homes, boats, back-up and remote power use
- Run your TV and other AC appliances anytime day or night without the noise of a generator
- No fuel, no maintenance and no noise
- ✹Package List:24pcs 120W Mono Solar Panels +3500W 48V-110V Inverter + 6 String PV Combiner Box and 60A Controller +Y Branches+Solar Cables +Z Brackets.
- ✹Ideal Output:Max Daily Electric Output up to 8.6KWH in ideal situation,ideal for RV/Boat/Home use .
Home solar panel kits include cells, diodes, and wiring, all the elements you need to build and install the panels. If you are not certain what type of panels you need, you can consult with an expert who will help guide you in the right direction.
Your panels do not even have to be for your home. You can find solar panel kits for a boat or RV. You can also use them for a small cabin system or as a backup emergency power source. You may choose among kits as small as five-watt do it yourself kits, 80-watt kits and everything in between.
For example, an 80-watt Solar Panel Kit is good for smaller home structures such as cabins or as back up energy. This easy do-it-yourself kit utilizes a SunSaver6 charge controller and a 55 amp-hour AGM sealed the battery.
This means you can get up to 162 amp-hours or 1944 watt-hours of energy per week depending on how much sun, you have during the week. Of course, there will be more power in the summer and less in the winter. This panel can power a laptop from between 40 and 90 watts per hour.
Smaller devices such as radios only need between 20 and 75 hours. Remember if you add a second panel for more energy, you will need a larger charge controller than the one provided in the kit.
Many of these smaller solar panel kits allow you to experiment with solar energy before you make a full investment in it for your home. Since they are rather inexpensive, you can decide if a more advanced panel system is worth the time and money it will take for installation.
Remember when you invest in home solar panel kits, this does not mean you will go completely off the grid. You will incorporate your solar panels into your existing utility connection. Furthermore, you can look into government incentive programs to see if you can get a rebate for using your solar panels.
You may find that solar energy is well worth the immediate benefits and not just future rewards. With limited resources spending a fortune on energy bills is not a smart choice at all. With Solar Energy, you can save on energy and feel more proud of yourself as you will be helping to build a cleaner atmosphere. Solar lighting is also a great way to light up your outdoors.
Solar Panel kits can be installed on rooftops and many large organizations such as hospitals are now using these to help them fulfill their daily energy demands. Conventional sources of energy besides being limited are also harmful to the environment; solar energy thus is the right choice for a better future.